Name: Rob Large
To download any documents from my Staff SiteStudents must log in to google using their OPUSD issued username and password, otherwise no documents will be available for download.Material found on The Math Department's Course PagesGo to the "Mathematics Course Pages: 7th & 8th Grade Landing Page" to find information about the courses MCMS offers, including all of the following:
Material found on My Staff SiteInformation from the classes I teach can be accessed on the individual course homework page on my staff site (link in the left nav), and they include:
- A description of each course
- A link to the content standards for each course
- All course contracts
- Online access information for the textbook being used
- Course advancement information (criteria outlining grade-to-grade advancement)
- Basic Skills Practice Workbook with KEY (correlated to the report generated from the Basic Skills Test Pre Alg students take in quarter 3)
- Teacher Contact Info
So if you're absent, or just want to download the "color" version of the notes, it's there for the taking. Simply click on the homework page for the course you're in and you'll find links to the material you're looking for.A Bit of HistoryI was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, lived in West LA for 9 years and eventually found my out to Ventura County in 2002. I earned a B.S. in Applied Mathematics (Statistics Emphasis) and a Single Subject California Clear Teaching Credential in Mathematics, both from CSUN.My teaching career began in 1996 at Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, and continued through June of 2000. I made my way from Oak View High School in 2002-2003 and Oak Park Independent School (OPIS) from 2002 to 2009, then to MCMS in 2009. Between teaching stints I was involved in professional Website Development; being part of teams that built sites for many individuals, companies, and municipalities.Unless I'm recovering from two carpal tunnel surgeries or bruised ribs, you'll find me somewhere outdoors; usually mountain biking during summer (no OTB for me!!) and skiing during winter (my favorite). My wife pressures me love all animals, even though some really aren't very cute; like these dogs!
- the assigned & due dates for all assignments
- the schedule for each chapter or unit
- a downloadable copy of any handouts
- and a version of notes from most class lessons.