Maureen O'Hagan7th Grade ScienceEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 818-707-7922Room: C-18Science Class will go on-line as of March 23, 2020Greetings Students and Parents!
Howdy everyone! I know you all have a lot of questions about how things are going to work online. So do I! Remember that I'm learning how to do this right along with you, so please be patient with me. I'll be sending out requests for feedback as we go through the process so I can find out what is helpful for you and what isn't. This is as weird for me as it is for you!
I just want to let you know that I'll be posting all you need to know about how to navigate science online on Monday morning. Students, please check your school email, google classroom and my website for updates daily. I will also be putting out info through Parent Square so everyone is informed.
On Monday, I will be posting an intro video and slides explaining how things will work moving forward. I will also use Google Classroom to post a document outlining the lessons and timeline for the week. There will be due dates for certain pieces throughout the week (which will be given in the document) that students will need to abide by, but otherwise you are free to work on your science lessons whenever you choose within the confines of your personal schedule. I will post work every Monday morning to give a plan for the week. All work would be due at some point during that week, then we will start with new assignments the following Monday.
We will NOT be meeting at our regular class time unless I schedule a Google Meet. There will not be any Google Meets next week. If/when I do schedule one in the future, you will have plenty of notice to make the arrangements necessary to participate with your class.
I hope you all are well! I miss you!
Ms. O’HaganWelcome 7th Grade Students & Parents!This is going to be an amazing year full of hands-on experiments, critical thinking and lots of fun! Look below for tips and tricks to help you have a successful year:
Please note that I am not the only "M. O'Hagan" teaching at Medea Creek this year. If you or your parents need to email me, you will need to add my middle initial, "A," into the address for it to reach me: email@example.com.Good luck!Sincerely,Maureen O'Hagan
- The "Daily Class Supplies" link to the left will let you know what you need to bring to class daily.
- The "Daily Updates & Homework" link to the left is where to go to find out what is happening in class. It contains a run down of what was covered in class, details on HW assignments, and upcoming tests and deadlines!
- Use the "Notebook Table of Contents" link to make sure your Sinq Notebooks are up to date!
- There are also tips on how to succeed in Science this year along with needed materials.
- Check QConnect often so you can stay on top of your grades.
- Students are responsible for tracking down what they missed if absent! Always check the Daily Updates & HW page to help you figure it out! :-)