Welcome to Mrs. Stein's Classroom2016-2017
Language Arts and Social Studies
- Need to contact me? Email is best! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utilize the Weekly Schedule for important updates.
Period 1 (Language Arts): wils7zPeriod 2 (Social Studies): ehi44vsPeriod 3 (Language Arts): ul5929Period 4 (Social Studies): 8iceahc
- We are a GoogleClassroom! Students should be checking into GoogleClassroom daily. This is a wonderful forum for students to pose questions to one another. Please log into GoogleClassroom (use your school email) and the access codes below, according to the periods in which you are enrolled. To avoid errors, you should copy/paste the codes.
- Students: Please utilize all resources before emailing your teacher: check your weekly schedule, check GoogleClassroom, check all pages of the website, call/email peers, check all materials in your backpack. You must take responsibility for yourself, rather than rely on your teacher for instant answers. I will not answer questions such as "What's the homework?" or "Why does 'Q' say I am missing something?" or "I was absent. Can you tell me what I missed?" ****Q issues can be discussed in class the next day with the computer in front of both of us. ****Please note that Mrs. Stein will not respond to any emails sent after 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Mrs. Stein will not address emails on Saturdays and Sundays. Thank you.
- Mrs. Stein will be available for students during lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students should plan accordingly for make-up tests. Should students need immediate help with an assignment, he/she should ask and make an appointment outside those specific days/hours. During peak periods of projects and writing deadlines, more days will be added to meet students' needs.
Last Modified on August 8, 2016