OPUSD Online Payment Portal
The OPUSD online payments webportal currently accepts credit card payments for the MCMS 6th grade 1:1 Chromebook Lease-To-Own Agreement payments via credit card. It may be expanded in the future to handle payments and donations for other school and district programs and initiatives.
Read on below, or click to download a step by step guide with screenshots on how to set up payments for the 6th grade Chromebook Lease-To-Own Agreemeent.
Click on the following link to access the online payment portal:
(clicking on link will cause you to leave the district website)
Follow these steps after clicking through the link to access the portal:
1) Select which payment plan you will use to pay for the Lease To Own Program and "Add to cart":
a. Option 1: Full Payment (pay $300 immediately)
b. Option 2: Deposit with 1 Year Deferment (pay $150 deposit immediately, then pay $150 a year from now)
c. Option 3: Deposit with 2 Year Deferment (pay $75 deposit immediately, then pay $10/month for 24 months)
2) Add your child (a.k.a. Student Profile) to the "purchase":
a. Click "Add Student Profile"
b. Input your child's First Name, Last Name, and Student ID#
c. Your child's Student ID# can be found in Q Parent Connect under your Child's "Demographics" screen, and is listed as "Local ID" and is usually a 7 digit number.
d. Select your 6th grader from the "Select Student Profile" drop down menu
3) Verify your shopping cart item Sub Total, and then click "Checkout"
4) Create a New User Account
a. Create your own Usernme
b. Provide your personal email address
c. Create your own password
d. Provide a password hint
5) Agree to payment Terms by checking the appropriate box, then click "Next"
6) Input your Credit Card information (only MasterCard or Visa are accepted). Note that Online School Management Systems will NOT store your credit card information, nor will they share the information you input with anyone else besides the bank that is processing the transaction. The district will absorb any transaction fees so there are no service fees for you to use this service.
7) Check your email for the receipt for your order. Print out a copy of that receipt and bring it with you to in-person Registration at MCMS on Aug. 1-2.
(clicking on link will cause you to leave Oak Park USD website. Link is also accessible at http://bit.ly/MCMSpaymentLTO )