HAVING A FUN AND SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL YEAR! (You got this!)
* PLEASE NOTE: None of the materials below are "required", they are simply suggested.
√ ∞ ≥ ÷ < ƒ(x) ± ≠ ∑ ≈
List of Materials:
• lined paper and graph paper
• LOTS of pencils & colored correcting pens
• a scientific calculator
• a composition book
• a separate 3-ring math binder with the following 5 dividers in this order:
TIPS for Success:
• stay organized! (know where you put things)
• do your HW the NIGHT IT IS ASSIGNED, not the night right before
• do your HW in a quiet, well-lit place (no distractions like phones/video games/TV)
• study with a friend(s); more brains are better than 1
• always try to figure out your mistakes on your own before asking the teacher
• utilize Office Hours on Wednesdays and Thursdays during lunch
• keep a positive attidude
• stay orgnized!
• share what you are learning with your friends and family
• check your grades every few weeks on Q so you know where you stand
• did I mention to stay organized???