INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING& TRAINING SESSIONS
- Browse the current Staff Development catalog selections by clicking on the link in blue content box on the left side of this page Staff Development Offerings.
- You will need to SIGN IN to Schoolwires to register. SIGN IN is located in the upper right corner.
- REMEMBER- your Schoolwires password is NOT the same as your district password.
- If you have forgotten it- click on FORGOT MY PASSWORD on the bottom of the sign in screen.Your password will be immediately auto- e-mailed to your district e-mail account.
- Once you make your selection, click on the REGISTRATION CALENDAR link in the Contents box to your left to begin registration.
- Go to each training date and click on the yellow event box. This will open the event.
- Scroll down to where it says says REGISTER. Click on REGISTER.
- You will see all your info. Click CONFIRM REGISTRATION.
- A box will pop up and tell you that you have successfully registered.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- IMPORTANT- IF YOU NEED TO WITHDRAW FROM A SESSION
IMPORTANTFor trainings that span more than one day- you will need to REGISTER FOR EACH DAY following the process above.CURRICULUM PROJECT FOR STAFF DEVELOPMENT BUY-BACK HOURS
- Return to the calendar page and click on MY EVENTS at the top of the calendar page.
Another option for Buy-Back hours is a curriculum project. Click on link below to download the form which has further details:
Application for Curriculum Project for Buy-Back Hours
Last Modified on August 1, 2016