Nondiscrimination In Employment
The Governing Board of Oak Park Unified School District is determined to provide a safe, positive environment where all district employees are assured of full and equal employment access and opportunities, protection from harassment and intimidation, and freedom from any fear of reprisal or retribution for asserting their employment rights in accordance with law. For purposes of this policy, employees include job applicants, interns, volunteers, and persons who contracted with the district to provide services, as applicable.
No district employee shall be discriminated against or harassed by any coworker, supervisor, manager, or other person with whom the employee comes in contact in the course of employment, on the basis of the employee's actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, religious creed, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
- Board Policy Nondiscrimination In Employment
- Administrative Regulation Nondiscrimination In Employment
Non-Discrimination Posters from the Department for Fair Employment and Housing
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace
- Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee
- Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- California Protects the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ People
- Discrimination is Against the Law