TIGER CUB SIBLING SUPERVISION
Tiger Cub Sibling supervision is after-School Supervision for 1st through 3rd Grade Students with upper grade siblings at Brookside. Contract must be completed prior to participation. Link for Contract: Contract for Tiger Cub Sibling Supervision. Please print, fill out, sign and return to the front office.
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm M, T, Th, F. Brookside offers supervision for 1st through 3rd grade students waiting for 4th and 5th grade siblings to be dismissed at 2:56 pm. Students who participate in this program must report directly to the designated supervision area on the primary playground (closest to the 300 Building) immediately after their 2:30 pm dismissal. Students may play, rest, or begin homework during this time. It is important for students to understand that the same school/playground rules apply when they participate in Tiger Cub Sibling Supervision. These would include the following:
- Students must play by the accepted rules of the game, and may not change the rules once the game has begun.
- Students are expected to follow our Tiger BEST Expectations. This includes being respectful to all peers and adults.
- Students will keep their hands and feet to themselves.
- No outside equipment will be allowed. This includes toys, balls, electronics and skates/skateboards.
- Equipment is to be used correctly.
- Students need to remain in supervised areas.
- Students are to use the restrooms designated for their grade levels only.
- Food and snacks must be eaten in the designated areas and not carried onto the playground or field.
- Students may not use any type of profanity or derogatory language.
- Students may not argue or be disrespectful with Campus Supervisors. If this occurs students may lose the privilege of attending our Tiger Cub Sibling Supervision.
We need all parents to help in our safety efforts by strictly adhering to the following guidelines during Tiger Cub Sibling Supervision attendance:
- Students in first through third grade must remain in the supervised area (primary playground yard) until 3:00 pm.
- Parents who wish to pick up their children from the supervision area before 3:00 pm must check out through the office.
- Parents must pick up all their children from Brookside no later than 3:00 pm.
updated August 2023