ParentSquare is a two-way private communication platform for parents of actively enrolled Brookside students. It provides a safe way for administrators, teachers, staff, groups and parents to connect and effectively communicate. It's another example of how your generous PTA donations are helping to improve our communication efforts with parents.
With ParentSquare you will be able to:
• Receive all school and classroom communications via email or mobile app
• View and download class photos
• RSVP to school events
• Sign-up to volunteer or bring items
• Quickly retrieve and find school communications in one central location
• Download calendar items and view the school calendar online
All school, grade level and classroom information now will be sent from one centralized place to your computer or mobile phone via email or you can download the FREE app. Please note that in an effort to conserve paper, the PTA sends most information home via PDF file in ParentSquare for you to print and fill out at home so please make note of deadlines.
If you are a new parent, at the beginning of the school year, you will receive an invitation email or text to join ParentSquare, please click on the link in the E-mail to activate your account and register, it takes only a minute. After signing in, please update your personal account information and render your information visible if you wish other parents to have the ability to contact you. You can even upload a photo if you wish!
Here is what you need to do:
• Create a password
• Click the box to agree to the terms
• Click here to register - https://parentsquare.com/
To view the tutorial and FAQ section, please visit the ParentSquare help section HERE. Thanks for helping us to improve communication between school and home!