VOLUNTEER INTEREST INFORMATION
We’d love to have you be a part of our team! No matter how much (or how little) time you have, we have a spot for you! We rely on volunteers to keep our organization going—but volunteering provides you with unique opportunities too! Here are just some of the benefits you receive when you volunteer:
- YOU meet new people and make friends,
- YOU improve your communication and interpersonal skills,
- YOU gain a clearer understanding of our school structure,
- YOU get the opportunity to serve as a role model to your children, AND
- YOU get the chance to inspire, educate and motivate future generations!
Studies show that the more parents are involved at their child’s school, the better their child’s achievement. C’mon! What are you waiting for? Give us five hours of your time-- you’ll be glad you did! Once school starts, please take a look at the groups within our internal communication system, ParentSquare, and simply add yourself to any of the volunteer groups you are interested in. Groups will be set up for our different fundraisers and programs; by adding your name to your group, you will receive further information from the fundraiser/program chair as the event dates draw near about specific needs and tasks for that event. Easy!