Calling all Brookside scientists in grades K-5!
Participate in the 10th Annual Brookside Elementary PTA Science Fair
Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Ask a science question.
- Predict what you think the answer will be.
- Complete a science experiment to test your idea and tell what REALLY happened!
- Display your project at the Science Fair during the school day on April 13th as well as at our Family Science Night that same evening!
How to Participate:
- Download and read through the attachments to this post "Science Fair Guide" and the "Science Fair Safety Guidelines."
- Make note of the important dates and deadlines.
- Click on "Complete Form" to submit your signed Safety Guidelines and Permission Slip via ParentSquare before March 2nd.
- Join the 2018 Science Fair Participants Group on ParentSquare.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- March 2nd: Last day to submit your signed Safety Guidelines and Permission Slip via ParentSquare.
- March 23rd: Display boards will be distributed (free of charge) by the PTA.
- April 13th: It's Science Fair day! Bring your completed display board and any other project materials to the MPR at 8:00AM. Remember to take your boards home after the Family Science Night later that evening!
Contact Joanna Peterson at email@example.com for any additional information.