- Renzulli Learning- Log-in site to access Renzulli program for students in 3rd - 5th grade
- Dog Pile- search engine geared for kids
- Kid Info- homework resource for students, teachers and parents.
BlackDog Word Games- word searches, jumbles, anagrams, crosswords, "Hangman".... even "Pig Latin" games! Very, very cool!
FunBrain.com- spelling & grammar games & quizzes
Merriam-Webster Online- dictionary help
FunBrain.com - math fact games & quizzes... Try "Math Brain." Enter in your grade level to play "arcade games." SOOOO fun!
AAA Math- explanations and games at all grade levels.
A+ Math- math fact flashcards, games, worksheets, etc. at all grade levels.
SanDiegoZoo.org - Watch the brand new baby elephant, pandas, apes and polar bears LIVE on the zoo's web site!
Jet Propulsion Laboratory- another kid site sponsored by NASA with different info, games & facts
Project GLOBE- worldwide site for kids & teachers with projects on conservation & making the world a better place
StarChild- kid site by NASA about astronomy
Enchanted Learning- kids site about anything from dinosaurs to animals to nursery rhymes (even includes preschool-Kindergarten games!)
Chem4kids- fun site to explore everything from molecules to experiments
Bill Nye- site based on the TV show includes "Questions of the Week" & lots of experiments to do at home!
- 50states.com - 4th & 5th grade! Here's the site you need for your state reports!
- The Smithsonian Institution: Kids - games and info for kids
- Oz's Kingdom of History - informative, more kid friendly
- Atlapedia - Online atlas
- Revolutionary War Quiz - PBS game for kids
- http://www.netstate.com/- a great site for state report information.
- flagspot.net- 2nd grade flag projects
Physical Education & Health
- Dole 5 A Day - a fun site teaching kids (and parents) about nutrition using games and stories.
Curriculum Information for Grown Ups:
- Houghton Mifflin - language arts series for all grades; math for grades K-2. Look for "Kids' Place" and "Parents' Place"
Last Modified on July 12, 2023