8:30 AM - 2:30 PM Registration - Returning Students Only (see details on calendar)
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM Registration - New Students (see details on calendar)
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM DK and Kindergarten Orientation
5:45 PM - 7:30 PM Back to School Night
5:30 PM Back to School Picnic
8:45 AM Dance-A-Thon Kick-off
8:30 AM PTA General Meeting
8:45 AM - 11:30 AM Magic Morgan Show
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Dance-A-Thon
8:00 AM Walk-to-School Wednesday
6:30 AM - 5:30 PM 5th Grade Santa Cruz Island Field Trip
Oak Park residents with elementary students in grades K-5 who are new to the Oak Park Unified School District for school year 2015-2016 should plan to register their students during the dates and times listed when you click the title above. This registration is for any resident student in Grades K-5 who does not currently attend a school in the Oak Park UnifiedSchool District. New resident students in Grades 6-12 can register at Medea Creek Middle School and Oak Park High School throughout the spring.
Kindergarten and New Student Enrollment is Coming…
Thursday February 4, 2016 & Friday February 5, 2016
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
These enrollment dates are for Oak Park residents ONLY.
You must live in the 91377 zip code to enroll.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
Proof of Age:
· Original Birth Certificate (for verification)
· Copy of Birth Certificate (for our records)
· Passport (if birth certificate is not available)
· Copy of Current Immunization Records
· Dental Examination if student is entering kindergarten
· 1st Grade Health Exam if child is entering the first grade
· Copy of Last Report Card if student is in grade 1 - 5
· IEP if student is on an Individualization EducationPlan
Proof of Residency: (at least two from the following list)
· Title, Escrow papers, Lease or Rental Agreement
· Utility bill other than phone, i.e. Water bill, Gas bill, Electricity or Rubbish
· CA Driver’s License or Auto Insurance Bill with Name and Address
If you have any questions, please call our office 818-707-4224.