12:10 PM Early Dismissal
12:45 PM 1st Grade Bake Sale
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Mrs. Ruben's Class - Hey Little Ant (on campus)
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM Mrs. Levine's Class - Hey Little Ant (on campus)
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM 4th Grade Field Trip - Santa Barbara Mission
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Mrs. Lieberman's Class - Hey Little Ant (on campus)
8:45 AM - 9:30 AM Band & Chorus Performance
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM 2nd Grade Field Trip - Santa Mountains Hike
9:00 AM Kindergarten Rainbow Show
Oak Park residents with elementary students in grades K-5 who are new to the Oak Park Unified School District for school year 2015-2016 should plan to register their students during the dates and times listed when you click the title above. This registration is for any resident student in Grades K-5 who does not currently attend a school in the Oak Park UnifiedSchool District. New resident students in Grades 6-12 can register at Medea Creek Middle School and Oak Park High School throughout the spring.
Kindergarten and New Student Enrollment is Coming…
Thursday February 5, 2015 & Friday February 6, 2015
1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
These enrollment dates are for Oak Park residents ONLY.
You must live in the 91377 zip code to enroll.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
Proof of Age:
· Original Birth Certificate (for verification)
· Copy of Birth Certificate (for our records)
· Passport (if birth certificate is not available)
· Copy of Current Immunization Records
· Dental Examination if student is entering kindergarten
· 1st Grade Health Exam if child is entering the first grade
· Copy of Last Report Card if student is in grade 1 - 5
· IEP if student is on an Individualization EducationPlan
Proof of Residency: (at least two from the following list)
· Title, Escrow papers, Lease or Rental Agreement
· Utility bill other than phone, i.e. Water bill, Gas bill, Electricity or Rubbish
· CA Driver’s License or Auto Insurance Bill with Name and Address
If you have any questions, please call our office 818-707-4224.