New Student Registration for 2021 -2022
- Elementary students must be registered at the school they are assigned to. To find out what elementary school you are assigned to check our School Boundaries.
- Placement for incoming elementary students is dependent upon spaces being available at each elementary school, and we cannot guarantee a student will be placed at their assigned school.
- All Oak Park residents have guaranteed enrollment within Oak Park Unified School District.
I. Pre-Enrollment Form:
You must complete, print, and bring with you to your enrollment appointment the pre-enrollment form for each child. CLICK HERE to access the form. When you make your appointment you will receive another link. Please complete those items and bring them with on the day of your appointment
II. Proof of Residency:
One utility bill (not telephone) with Oak Park address on it
California Driver’s License or car insurance bill with Oak Park address on it
III. Student Information:
1. Original or certified copy of birth certificate or any other documents showing date of birth
Kindergarten - only
2. Immunization record stamped by the doctor and one photocopy
3. Complete address of former school
4. Most recent report card (if applicable) and one photocopy