New Student Registration for 2019 -2020
- Elementary students must be registered at the school they are assigned to. To find out what elementary school you are assigned to check our School Boundaries.
- Placement for incoming elementary students is dependent upon spaces being available at each elementary school, and we cannot guarantee a student will be placed at their assigned school.
- All Oak Park residents have guaranteed enrollment within Oak Park Unified School District.
I. Pre-Enrollment Form:
You must complete, print, and bring with you to Registration the pre-enrollment form for each child. CLICK HERE to access the form.
II. Proof of Residency:
One utility bill (not telephone) with Oak Park address on it
California Driver’s License or car insurance bill with Oak Park address on it
III. Student Information:
1. Original or certified copy of birth certificate or any other documents showing date of birth
Kindergarten - only
2. Immunization record stamped by the doctor and one photocopy
3. Complete address of former school
4. Most recent report card (if applicable) and one photocopy