Mrs. Svoboda's Home Page
Mrs. Janet Svoboda
The role of the freshman counselor is to assist students in the transition to high school with an emphasis in academics, social/emotional and college and career counseling.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Email is the quickest way to reach me)
Tips for 9th Graders:
1. Do your homework on the day it's assigned. DON'T PROCRASTINATE!
2. Keep organized...use a calendar daily and always plan ahead.
3. Ask questions and get help when you need it.
4. Be proactive with your education: set goals and take meaningful steps towards meeting them.
5. Attend 7th-period Support regularly.
6. Check Q weekly.
7. Be familiar with the high school graduation requirements, as well as, university requirements.
8. Get involved: participate in extracurricular activities, volunteer work, sports and clubs.
9. Eat well and get adequate sleep.
10. Get to know your counselor: I am available to students during Nutrition, Lunch and Support.
Mrs. Svoboda's office hours during remote learning:
I will have drop in hours for STUDENTS ONLY during the school week. Parents, feel free to email me any questions or concerns.
OFFICE HOURS: EVERY THURSDAY 2:30-3:10pm