To find our CPM book online, follow the instructions below.
1) Go to http://www.cpm.org
2) On the left-hand side you will see the "Student Support" section. Beneath that section you will see "Homework Help", click on this.
3) The page will display a collection of books with a drop down list on top. Please find the drop down list and the picture of your book (in our case it is "California Algebra Connections")
4) Select the Chapter you are interested in an you will be sent to a new page
A couple of things to note:
* I would avoid using the hotmath.com site as both Safari and Chrome stated the site is infected with Malware. This could be the result of poor coding but it is better to be safe than sorry.
* The site uses Java applets so you must have Java installed. On a Mac you will be prompted to install it or you can click on the missing plug-in icon in the middle of Safari to install
* Some users will need to enable Java Applets by turning it on in Java Preferences. You can start Java Preferences by typing Java Preferences in Spotlight. Once started you will need to select "Enable applet plug-in and Web Start applications."
Information and directions courtesy of Mitch Maio