Rates for the 2012-2013 yearbook ads are as follows:
Early Bird Prices: Monday, October 15th Regular Prices: Monday, December 10th
1/8 page - $55.00 1/8 page - $65.00
1/4 page - $90.00 1/4 page - $110.00
1/2 page - $150.00 1/2 page - $185.00
Full Page - $275.00 Full Page - $335.00
Final Deadline Prices: Monday, January 7th
1/8 page- $75.00
1/4 page- $130.00
1/2 page- $220.00
Full Page- $400.00
There are two ways to submit Senior Personals:
1.Staff Layout. Print your text message on the attached form. The staff will create a layout for text and photos.
We prefer you type/print clearly the message so that it is easy for us to read.
· Submit photo(s) in an envelope with student’s name on the envelope.
· Indicate on the attached form whether the photo(s) needs to be reduced or enlarged to fit the allotted space.Photos can be enlarged or reduced without harm to the original photo.
2.Camera Ready.You create your own layout.
· Type your ad exactly as you want it to appear on the page. Please proofread your message carefully as camera-ready submissions are published exactly as we receive them.
· Submit the photo (if you have one) attached to the message. The text and picture will be sent to print in the exact condition as received.
· Do not write on the back of the photo as writing bleeds through to the front when published. Only use a small amount tape on the back of photo to affix photo to text if the submission is camera ready.
· For camera ready submissions, photo cannot be reduced or enlarged.
· You also have the option to submit the work on CD. We are using Adobe In Design CS3 and Adobe Photoshop CS3. If submitting as a pdf file, have work at 300dpi, otherwise your submission will come out fuzzy.
Refer to the sample to get an idea of how many words will fit into your desired space (or look through last year’s yearbook). The quality of the photo is important. A slightly fuzzy photo will look even darker and fuzzier once printed. Choose photos wisely!
Personals may either be sent to the school, attention Yearbook Advisor Ms. Rohlfs, or delivered to the school and dropped off in Ms. Rohlfs’ mailbox, located in the front office. Please be sure to include:
1. Attached form filled out completely
2. All text message and layout information for the yearbook staff
3. Photo in a separate envelope labeled with the student’s full name, address, and phone number.
4. Appropriate check made payable to OPHS Yearbook.
Full size ad = 8” width x 11” height 1/4 page ad = 4” width x 5.5” height
1/2 page ad = 8” width x 5.5” height 1/8 page ad = (business card size)