1. Turn off your cell phone as soon as you enter the school property. Distractions can cause accidents.
2. Do not allow your child to exit the car on the driver side. Cars will pass on this side and children can become harmed.
3. Do not allow your child to exit the car until you have reached the painted curb.
Hints to make your drop off easier:
1. Talk to your child on the drive to school and let them know the pertinent information they will need for the day i.e. Where you or someone else is picking them up, if they are going to AM/PM that day, etc.
2. Give them their lunch money prior to getting into the car.
3. Sign their homework, field trip forms etc., before you leave the house in the morning.
We appreciate your help keeping all our Tigers safe.
Drop off should take less than 5 minutes as long
as everyone follows these easy steps.